The average pageview on your Magento store makes 14 requests to your server - this extension reduces each pageview to single request to your server. Along with reducing the load on your server, CloudFront also uses a network of edge locations around the world so your content is served from data-centers close to your customers.
- http://demo.freelunchlabs.com Hint: Look at the page source code for CloudFront urls.
- Easy CDN Management directly from your Magento Admin console. Refresh content on the CDN with the click of a button.
- CloudFront uses regionally based data-centers so all of your static content is loaded from servers close to your customer.
- Only requires your AWS API credentials.
- Only uses CDN for Frontend traffic.
- No programming or HTML knowledge required.
- Apache Web Server with Mod Rewrite enabled.
- Amazon Cloud Front Account (Sign Up Here)
Below are the versions of Magento that we tested the extension on. If you are using a different version, please let us know and we will test the extension and let you know if it works properly.
- Free upgrades to newer version of this extension within three months of original purchase. Please email email@example.com for upgrades.