- Automatically Synchronizes your Magento newsletter list with one of your Constant Contact lists
- TWO-WAY Synchronization. Accounts for changes made to subscribers outside of Magento, such as unsubscribing via the link in the footer of an email.
- Batch Synchronization - Useful if you deploy this extension on an already active store or your lists get out of synchronization.
- Only requires your Constant Contact user credentials.
Below are the versions of Magento that we tested the extension on. If you are using a different version, please let us know and we will test the extension and let you know if it works properly.
- Free upgrades to newer version of this extension within three months of original purchase. Please email email@example.com for upgrades.
I subscribed a new email address via Magento but it did not show up in my Constant Contact list.
- New subscribers are sent to Constant Contact immediately when they subscribe through your Magento store, however, Constant Contact can take up to 24 hours to add a new subscriber to your list. This delay also applies to all other subscriber actions such as "unsubscribe".
Batch Synchronization is taking a very very long time.
- If you have a large subscriber list, the first Batch Synchronization can (and most likely will) take a very long time. After the first Batch Syncronization has completed it will be much faster for future Batch Synchronizations because only changes to a users subscription are updated.
When performing Batch Synchronization I got a "Network Timeout Error."
- Similar to the question above, the first Batch Synchronization can take a very long time and sometime leads to a "Network Timeout Error". If you get this error, DO NOT WORRY, simple refresh the Magento Subscribers page and click "Batch Synchronization" again. For the first Batch Synchronization, we have seen it take as long as 5 seconds per subscriber.
When does the "TWO-WAY" Auto Sync happen?
- The "Auto Sync" feature is scheduled to run at 1:00 am (0 1 * * *) every day of the year. It is tethered to the Magento Cron System and requires that you have a CRON TAB set up for you Mangento Installation. If you do not have a CRON TAB set up, click here to learn how.
I just got an error like this: Class 'Mage_Nameoftheextension_Helper_Data' not found in /.../.../.../app/Mage.php
There are a few reasons this could be. They are listed below.
- The Magento cache was not cleared immediately after the installation. Simply clear the cache to solve this problem.
- You tried to install the extension on a compiled version of Magento. To fix this:
- Uninstall the extension.
- Disable compilation by going to: Magento Admin Panel > System > Tools > Compilation > Deactivate.
- Clear the Cache
- Reinstall the extension
- Clear the Cache and log out and in of the admin panel.
- Run the compilation process by going to: Magento Admin Panel > System > Tools > Compilation > Run Compilation Process.